• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

decals?

startbutton

Inactive
Reaction score
Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction ( have searched here and elsewhere on the Web) to find some Vinyl decals.  Were looking for a LARGE 'if you dont stand behind our troops........" NOT the small bumper sticker, aswell as a decent size Tri-Force emblem decal, and any other Military, Canadian, S.O.T related Decals.
My wife has bought and custom renovated a Pop Up Camper.  She has painted it Red and wants to find the above mentioned decals.  She did find reasonably size yellow ribbon decals at Canex, but she wants others.  Its a 13' long tent trailer so little bumper stickers dont cut it in her eyes.

TIA :cdn:

The Newfie Fish n Chip shop in Angus (outside Borden) has the big red and white stickers too.

startbutton said:
aswell as a decent size Tri-Force emblem decal, and any other Military, Canadian, S.O.T related Decals.
You can buy the vector graphics here and get them made any size you want:
http://vector-images.com/image.php?epsid=11172

If you can go to Canadian Tire, and get the large decal stickers, those would work well.

startbutton said:
Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction ( have searched here and elsewhere on the Web) to find some Vinyl decals.  Were looking for a LARGE 'if you dont stand behind our troops........" NOT the small bumper sticker, aswell as a decent size Tri-Force emblem decal, and any other Military, Canadian, S.O.T related Decals.
My wife has bought and custom renovated a Pop Up Camper.  She has painted it Red and wants to find the above mentioned decals.  She did find reasonably size yellow ribbon decals at Canex, but she wants others.  Its a 13' long tent trailer so little bumper stickers dont cut it in her eyes.

TIA :cdn:

I have a large CF crest (tri-forces) you can have.  PM me your address and I'll send one to you.  It's 27cm X 34cm in size.

Mike

kratz said:
The Newfie Fish n Chip shop in Angus (outside Borden) has the big red and white stickers too.

they dont have the big ones, and havent seen them before, did pick up one of theirs though.

RemembranceDay said:
If you can go to Canadian Tire, and get the large decal stickers, those would work well.

Ive checked walmart and canadian tire, nothing BIG enough, the camper is the size of a pickup truck, lookin for something in the range of atleast 18"x24" +

mike63 said:
I have a large CF crest (tri-forces) you can have.  PM me your address and I'll send one to you.  It's 27cm X 34cm in size.

Mike

Hello MIke, sent you a PM.

This is what were working with....she'd like a large CF crest to go between the ribbons
stickers.jpg

any suggestions for what to put on the front?
securedownload.jpg

startbutton said:
Hello MIke, sent you a PM.

This is what were working with....she'd like a large CF crest to go between the ribbons
stickers.jpg

any suggestions for what to put on the front?
securedownload.jpg

Sorry startbutton, didn't get your PM.  It looks like your in the PMQs i Kingston, is that where you're at?  Send me a email to michael1963@sympatico.ca.

The only other decal I might have big enough to fit that area is a large Canadian Flag with silver border.  The same type that they use to put on the airgraft tail section.  Let me know.

Back