• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dead line

B.McTeer

Inactive
Reaction score
does anyone know what the dead line for Primary Reserve summer training is. cause well Ive hit a snag in my application and it will take me at least a month to be cleared up so that i can be recruited. is that to late, i will i miss summer training?

B.McTeer

B.McTeer said:
does anyone know what the dead line for Primary Reserve summer training is. cause well Ive hit a snag in my application and it will take me at least a month to be cleared up so that i can be recruited. is that to late, i will i miss summer training?

B.McTeer

Hey, are you joining the Canadian Scottish? I was considering CS because it's the closest regiment to my home town. The only reason i didnt apply there was because all officer positions are filled. So, i had to look else where. As for your question, i never knew there was a dead line for applications to enter summer training.

you probably will not miss summer training

if you are applying now.. and you have this one month screw up in your application process.. you should be fine

depends what it is though... whether or not you will actually get turned down for whatever may be holding back your application

but other than that.. my recruiting process took only 2 months from first time walking into the building to the first day of basic training

you should be fine.. and it also depends on the efficiency of your unit as well. many factors play a part.

Canuck_25 said:
Hey, are you joining the Canadian Scottish? I was considering CS because it's the closest regiment to my home town. The only reason i didnt apply there was because all officer positions are filled. So, i had to look else where. As for your question, i never knew there was a dead line for applications to enter summer training.

i sure as hell am trying to get into C-Scot-R. and yeah i did hear something about all the officer post being full cause they asked me about maybe going and becoming an officer and i said no

B.McTeer said:
i sure as heck am trying to get into C-Scot-R. and yeah i did hear something about all the officer post being full cause they asked me about maybe going and becoming an officer and i said no

Are you currently attending a university or college or planning to attend one of the two? Im attending a university this fall and what better way t gain experience than the reserves. of course, after I graduate, i plan on becoming an infantry officer.

No I'm in high school but they asked if i was planning on attending Post secondary and at this point i have no clue. when i grad next year I'm think i might go full time for awhile then see what my options are.

B.McTeer

Back