• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dave's army surplus

genesis98

Reaction score
anybody know what's going on with his site? I'd really like to know what they have to offer

I know that they are transitioning to a new website, so that is probably the problem.  They have really expanded their product line and have a good amount of CADPAT gear made by companies such as Tactical Tailor and ESSTAC.  I've had nothing but good business with them in the past.

Infanteer

I bought a set of their Alta knee pads by tactical tailor back in december and I must say I was pretty pleased, the moment I got them I went to my basement onto the concret floor and practiced a few "up he sees me down" just to see how well the padding worked. I give them two thumbs up.

If you're referring to the one in New Westminster, your best bet is to go in.  They're really helpful, have loads of great stuff and even offer a discount for those in uniform (including cadets, police, etc.).

I'm on the wrong side of the country so I don't see that happening. :'(

If your in the GTA take a trip to Target Sports Center here in Gormley, they are acting as a store front for me.

When I said wrong side of country I meant extreme other side, St. John's Newfoundland.

genesis98 said:
I'm on the wrong side of the country so I don't see that happening. :'(

That's too bad....

I guess its a common name for a surplus store.  In any case, the Dave's out here is great.

Pte (R) B or I guess anyone else, could you give me the number for Dave's with his website down I currently have no way of contacting him. thanks guys

Speaking of Surplus stores, I went to Surplus Herbies in Williams Lake last week and picked up 82 pat SMG pouches, they had a bunch of other pouches for the 82 pat, plus ammo pouches for buff coloured British WWII webbing. 

Sorry for the delay, Our new Site should be up in the next few days. HSGI gear is all in stock in CADPAT ( and looks so good!!! )
Feel free to email the shop and we will send you some pics.
Thank you again for you patence on the new site !
Sincerely
Martin K.
Dave's Surplus
Martin@davesarmysurplus.com

Colin P said:
Speaking of Surplus stores, I went to Surplus Herbies in Williams Lake last week and picked up 82 pat SMG pouches, they had a bunch of other pouches for the 82 pat, plus ammo pouches for buff coloured British WWII webbing.  

Can I see a picture of these other pouches, aswell as the SMG pouches for the 82 pat. webbing.

Just don't sell all of the cadpat gear to the airsoft player's first, let the real soldier's get a grab first.

I got my Cadpat Wasatch already, one of 2 in Canada, and it is awesome! If you want Cadpat gear, Dave's is the place.

We are up..... but it is still being filled!
try refreshing if it is not loading for you!
Sincerely
Martin K
Dave's Surplus
www.davesarmysurplus.com

Back