• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dates for LogO phase 3 ?

LOL so that is how rumours get started........

Piper said:
LAV's are going to be used during Log O training now?

Giggidy.

Ah............................

NO

;D

NFLD Sapper said:
Ah............................

NO

;D

One can always dream.  :D

Piper said:
You just didn't word it well.

Was this person someone with previous experience or a special skill set? I know I had some people on my LOCC who were Capt's and were Log O's for years but didn't have that course (for various reasons).

No prior experience/skill set. He needs his course because he is part of the 2010 MSS.

At least thats how it was explained to me.

zorro said:
No prior experience/skill set. He needs his course because he is part of the 2010 MSS.

At least thats how it was explained to me.

Heh, seems odd that they would push someone through the system that fast to get them on a tour when there are at least a couple junior loggies (fully trained and at the Lt/Capt level) that I know chomping at the bit to go on a tour. Like I said, I don't think we're that short of log officers.

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

Another update:

I hate to give conflicting information, but just received an email re. LOG phase III courses running this spring. There are 4 courses scheduled; 1 french and 3 english. They are slated to run 20 May - 7 Jul. There is no phase II (air) course being run this summer, and the word is that this training may be offered through your home unit. I cannot comment on the Sea/Army side.

Here is the link to Borden's 09/10 course schedule (DIN access only). Look under C Div, which is responsible for officer training:
ftp://borden.mil.ca/cfsal/english/Course_Schedule/Trg_Yr_09_10_e.xls

There are currently 163 Log O's waiting for PhIII, not including any potential grads in May. Standard course loading for courses is 30 pers. CFSAL is trying to get enough staff to do 5 serials in May/June (it was only 3 a few weeks ago, now 4, watch and shoot on that one). IF they can get enough staff for PhIII, that will clear the back log of those waiting......which will then wait for PhIV lol.

It used to be that, on the Army side, you did not necessarily have to do PhIII before PhIV. Does that still hold true?

Bueller? Bueller?

Vern, curling this weekend?

Wook

Wookilar said:
Bueller? Bueller?

Vern, curling this weekend?

Wook

... Uhhhmmmm.

But of course!!  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Well, it's that Logspeil time of year again.

It's only day 1.5 ... I'm sure the typos will come to me yet!  >:D

PICT1082.jpg

PICT1083.jpg

I know this is almost a month old, but could someone send me the trg schedule for CFSAL for 09/10 (looking at you zoro)? I don't have DIN access, so if you can help I'll PM you my email.

I've got the full schedule if you need it. Fire me your email and I'll send it your way.

Do you need the whole thing or just C Coy?

Hey guys and gals,

I figured I would post in this topic instead of starting a new thread.  Does anyone know when (or if it is) the 2010 training schedule will be released?
I have been loaded onto the upcomming CAP course starting on 25 Jan, and I am curious to see if there will be a possibility of getting my ph3  afterwards this year.
thanks in advance,
Cheers!

There is a Ph3 under way right now. The next one will probably be in May, I have not seen/heard anything that says this year would be any different than any other. The CFSAL training calender has not been updated for this coming year, and I do not expect that to change (unfortunately) any time soon.

Wook

Back