• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Date for DP1

Why are you posting this twice in forums for different trades? which trade are you?

Yep, saw the same thing and was asking myself "Why is this person spamming the Forums?"  I can't see many reasons why you'd need to know start dates for two different trades (IE, probably could have asked both questions in the same post). Consolidate and resubmit (grins).

Roger. It got me, too, for a while.

My first thought was "Why is 'he' (the original) asking such a question, and doing so twice?" Then I noticed the post count.

EyeInTheSky: Your userame is too close to that of a long-standing member here (Eye In The Sky). Please change it.

And do not post the same thing in multiple fora.

*slaps EyeInTheSky in the face with a white glove*

Pistols at dawn, if you're man/woman enough.  I'm afraid this town is only big enough for one of us.  ;D

On a serious note, I notice you've asked the 'when is DP1' question for both Arty and Armoured.  Can I impose and ask why and wonder if this is Reg or Res frce you are asking about?

Enquiring Minds want to know.

Im OTing to either arty or crewman, DP1 dates will play a role in my decision. As for the name, last minute decision, no name theft intended.

Also, I asked in either forum because it is a relevant question.

It's not relevant to ask more than twice.

Also, please address your name change. You were asked nicely

Are you planning on OT'ing into a trade that has a DP1 starting soonest?

Something to consider just because the next DP1 course is in March(for example),  there is no guarantee you will be course loaded onto it.

EyeInTheSky said:
Im OTing to either arty or crewman, DP1 dates will play a role in my decision. As for the name, last minute decision, no name theft intended.

Also, I asked in either forum because it is a relevant question.

Ok so lets clarify further. 

- is your OT voluntary (you requested) or compulsory reassignment? 

- are you Reg Frce;

- if yes to Reg Frce, did you apply for the 13/14 competition, or you are thinking of applying this year coming up?

- if no to Reg Frce and PRes, have you applied for a remuster yet with your unit?

Roger.  Did you already apply and get a VOT offer for this year?  The reason I am asking is, because if not, the DP1 dates won't matter a smick because the next VOT competition isn't for another 10 - 11 months.

EyeInTheSky: You have been asked to change your name twice now, and both times nicely.

This is not a nice request.

Back