• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CSOR Website

Huyman

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I remember browsing on the CSOR website, and was able to click on "Special Operator" under the recruit and selection tab. But I've noticed you can not anymore, it's says to visit are intranet site for dates. I've been trying to find it but failing lmao. So if anybody can point me into the right direction that would be great!

Thank you.

The intranet site, as the name implies, is internal to the CF. Since civilians can't go directly into CSOR, there was no need to post any dates on the internet site. If you are in the CF, check the DWAN or ask your chain of command for access.

Huyman said:
I've been trying to find it but failing lmao.
  ::)

Thank you for the info.

I was in the CF for 0005, but do to personal reasons I had VR. I did however managed to get my BMQ, I was on my DP1 but thats when I had to VR. I did that back in 2010. I did try the reserves but I my full time job just got into the way. I was thinking about going back at V tech. Then CSOR if things work out how I want. I'm not sure how long BMQ is good for, I heard 5 years, then 10 years. More info will help

Thank you!

Huyman said:
More info will help

Well, the CSOR intranet site won't answer those questions but, regardless, you do not have access to it.

Back