• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Csor support

boyblue

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello I'm a cpl here in petawawa looking for info on going for csor support trade two questions.  First how long is the first contract in years your sign with them and is there an option to resign if not when your done do you go back to your old unit. Thank you for any info and your time.

BOYBLUE said:
Hello I'm a cpl here in petawawa looking for info on going for csor support trade two questions.  First how long is the first contract in years your sign with them and is there an option to resign if not when your done do you go back to your old unit. Thank you for any info and your time.

This may help,
https://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca+csor+support&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&gfe_rd=cr&ei=TL2MVaXiCZHd8gfG0ICwDA&gws_rd=ssl#q=site:army.ca+%22csor+support%22

You don't sign contracts with CANSOFCOM, but they're going to want a few years of service out of you before your Career Manager tries to drag you back to the regular army because of the cost of running selection and training you.

Back