• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CSOR "fighting readiness"

Radek1

Inactive
Reaction score
what does "fighting readiness" (CSOR website),  mean on a day to day basis in the CSOR

I know the 75th Rangers (a comparable unit, though larger) in the US have three units that continually rotate so that at a given time there are Rangers immediately available for deployment, near the end of the CBC documentary on CSOR it said they will "be waiting for a beep on their pager" supposedly to report for deployment, and their ability to be battle ready anywhere in the world in 2-3 days is another hint that I found on this forum somewhere

any more information/ experience dealing with this topic would be appreciated

ps i am a 16 year old considering life options (CF is being considered strongly, CSOR would be a goal to aspire to)

CSOR members are ready to deploy at whatever readiness level they are at.  They are a capable and well trained unit with lots of operational experience.

Nothing else you really need to know,  especially regarding their operational ability on a public forum.  You have awhile to go before you can join the CF and even longer till you are in a position to apply for CSOR.

sorry if I asked the wrong question I was more thinking of time for family ect, for individuals rather than the unit as a whole

but if you can't answer that either thank you for your reply

There is time for members of CSOR to be with their family,  and members are still entitled to leave, etc

Back