• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

course start dates avn, aws, acs

genesis563

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys, in quite aware that just under this post there are two others with similar titles. I'm just trying to get a slightly more specific answer.
So if at all possible could anyone post the next course dates for the aforementioned trades? Much appreciated thank you.

That would be the one I posted about earlier. CC 22 Oct 14 which is Phase 1 QL3 for all the trades you have mentioned.

Cheers!

aequitas said:
That would be the one I posted about earlier. CC 22 Oct 14 which is Phase 1 QL3 for all the trades you have mentioned.

Cheers!
Sorry i didn't catch that, Thanks.

Good day,
I’m leaving for Borden this morning, im assuming you will be leaving St-Jean on Thursday or Friday, but I will try to let you know if I learn anything useful.

Ok so I don’t have specific dates for you but from what I hear, people tend to go on course a lot faster than before. Additionaly if you are on PAT for a long time they are pretty good at tasking people for OJE near your hometown if possible. I’m still learning how things are working but so far so good.

Good day, I got my OT to AWS tech. I officially change trade on 18 july. can anyone tell me when the next common core course start and AWS QL3? 

Also if anyone could tell me where I can find the dates for courses on ACIMS... if their is something that looks like the national calendar in the air force.

Common core starts every couple weeks and the next AWS ql3 is a French course starting on 17 July

The school will be on summer block leave from last week of July until the end of the first week of August

Back