• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

could this happen?

Brixxie

Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering, talking to someone.

If you CT'd and were on course could they pull you off to take your old postion back . ie: in a trade program but getting called back to drive Lav's?

Just wondering if it could happen

Brixxie

Yup.They are asking for volunteers now,however you may be volun-told.

Brixxie said:
If you CT'd and were on course could they pull you off to take your old postion back . ie: in a trade program but getting called back to drive Lav's?

I'm assuming you mean OT?

I would hazard to say that they won't pull someone back into their old trade to drive a vehicle, LAV or not, short of the entire CF being taken out at once. That's not to say they can't, more that unless there are very dire circumstance, they won't. For example, not going too far into details, but with the recent addition of Leopards to the Afghan mission, they were sourcing AEO's (armoured engineer operators), and they didn't go to other trades who have AEO qualified remustered 043's to get them. They got them within our current manning.

So, in short - I wouldn't worry about it.

Brixxie I'm thinking your referring to your husband?
Sorry for the earlier response I thought you were referring to yourself as a untrained recruit coming into a trade being told your going infantry.
If your husband is already on course I wouldn't worry about it.As of right now they are only taking volunteers anyway.

Back