• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CORPORATE GRATITUDE

TrexLink

Inactive
Reaction score
The National Steel Car Company out of Hamilton, Ontario has a very touching memorial to its former employees who died while on military/naval service.

The main link is http://www.steelcar.com/, then go to Heritage, then In Memorium.  Sound is required.

Good for them!

Very nice web site.  I think I just saw a new bench mark for corporate sites!!

Amazing tribute video.  I'm definitely awestruck.

On an anal note - at the cenotaph ceremony at 1:06 there is an office saluting with the wrong hand.

Seen.  Thanks - I was trying to figure out exactly what was up when I noticed the beret was the wrong way too.  I figured he could be a lefty though.  :blotto:

Used to be mandaated at times in the old-time RCN. Now generally reserved for recruits and Honourary Colonels.  ;)

Kyle Burrows said:
Amazing tribute video.  I'm definitely awestruck.

On an anal note - at the cenotaph ceremony at 1:06 there is an office saluting with the wrong hand.

I agree the video is superb.  Well done NSC.

If you carefully watch the vid the saluting scene is shown twice and the second time it's right-way-round.  ;)

TrexLink said:
Used to be mandaated at times in the old-time RCN. Now generally reserved for recruits and Honourary Colonels.   ;)

"You there, with the leaves and crown on your chest.  I'm your new Colonel.  Whats that thingy called where I raise my hand? Sun shield or something?"

The music is stuck in my head now.

Back