• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CORPORATE GRATITUDE

TrexLink

Reaction score
The National Steel Car Company out of Hamilton, Ontario has a very touching memorial to its former employees who died while on military/naval service.

The main link is http://www.steelcar.com/, then go to Heritage, then In Memorium.  Sound is required.

Good for them!

Spencer100

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Very nice web site.  I think I just saw a new bench mark for corporate sites!!

Burrows

Make good life choices.
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Amazing tribute video.  I'm definitely awestruck.

On an anal note - at the cenotaph ceremony at 1:06 there is an office saluting with the wrong hand.

Burrows

Make good life choices.
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Seen.  Thanks - I was trying to figure out exactly what was up when I noticed the beret was the wrong way too.  I figured he could be a lefty though.  :blotto:

TrexLink

Reaction score
Used to be mandaated at times in the old-time RCN. Now generally reserved for recruits and Honourary Colonels.  ;)

BernDawg

Reaction score
Kyle Burrows said:
Amazing tribute video.  I'm definitely awestruck.

On an anal note - at the cenotaph ceremony at 1:06 there is an office saluting with the wrong hand.

I agree the video is superb.  Well done NSC.

If you carefully watch the vid the saluting scene is shown twice and the second time it's right-way-round.  ;)

Burrows

Make good life choices.
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
TrexLink said:
Used to be mandaated at times in the old-time RCN. Now generally reserved for recruits and Honourary Colonels.   ;)

"You there, with the leaves and crown on your chest.  I'm your new Colonel.  Whats that thingy called where I raise my hand? Sun shield or something?"

The music is stuck in my head now.