• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Contractor recommendations

navymich

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
The conversation in this thread made me think of starting this topic.

With all of the moving around that CF members do, and all the want/need for renovations (not all of us are do-it-yourselfers), recommendations for contractors will certainly help the process.  And I'm sure that others have been in the same position and have had the luck of finding "the" person.  Or maybe the unluckiness of finding a dud.

So post the city, the room(s) that you had done, and your recommendation(s).  And definitely post if there is someone that should not be on the top of a list.

If you're looking for a contractor, say where you are at and hopefully someone can help you out.

I am in Winnipeg (St. James area) and looking for someone for bathrooms (both which have plumbing and electrical issues).

Go figure! Too bad you don't need woodwork, I'm from St. James too but have just about nil experience in plumbing and I'm not going to tech school for electrical till summer. Now if you needed a bookshelf...  ;)

IBX.Lee said:
Go figure! Too bad you don't need woodwork, I'm from St. James too but have just about nil experience in plumbing and I'm not going to tech school for electrical till summer. Now if you needed a bookshelf...  ;)

airmich said:
I am in Winnipeg (St. James area) and looking for someone for bathrooms (both which have plumbing and electrical issues).

airmich said:
The conversation in this thread made me think of starting this topic.

With all of the moving around that CF members do, and all the want/need for renovations (not all of us are do-it-yourselfers), recommendations for contractors will certainly help the process.  And I'm sure that others have been in the same position and have had the luck of finding "the" person.  Or maybe the unluckiness of finding a dud.

So post the city, the room(s) that you had done, and your recommendation(s).  And definitely post if there is someone that should not be on the top of a list.

If you're looking for a contractor, say where you are at and hopefully someone can help you out.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back