• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Congrats to FSgt Mandal.

Burrows

Make good life choices.
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
OR should I say Warrant Officer Second Class MANDAL!!! Good on ya bud.

What, he's got to change usernames again? Good on you though Mandal!

Level 4 WOII, haven't seen one of those in a while...or more than one level 5 WOII for that matter...

My head is still spinning :|:|:| AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

edit: oops, thanks BTW hehe, never had a thread dedicated to me hehe. I'd like to thank the academy, my mom.......(blah blah).....and finally, last but certainly not least (as I have saved the best for last) my fellow army.ca-ers. I love you all *tear* haha.

ok i'm done now.........

I'd stop it before it unscrews itself and flies off, you're gonna need it.

Congrats!  You have reached a rank that many only aspire to be, best of luck with the rest of your cadet career (and the possibilitiy of WO1).

congratulations. would that be the equivalent of a Master Warrant officer?

alright i do know something. but hey congats and i hope you enjoy the rank as much as i have been enjoying it

Well done, Mandal!!

Am I going to start calling you sir now???  ;D

Congrats  :D

Ya it's a short form kinda thing. Darn, so I finally sew on my level badge a couple days ago (which took me an hour to do BTW) and I had it since about December. Darn promotions....I gotta take it off now :( hehe, it was a good sew too.

I know the feeling .... back in the day my corps wore combats as training dress and we wore brassards with rank on them.  I finally sewed my Corporal stripes onto the brassard only to get promoted to MCpl and have to re-sew the brassard and tunic (and a month later we switched to rank slip ons).

Well done man. I have a friend who is in air cadets and his big brother was a Fsgt. He aged out though and is in his first year of RMC

Congrats on your promotion!

Reading these posts makes me wish I had known about the cadet movement when I was younger. Oh wait, I could still join, 1 more month till I turn 19... :D

Congratulations Mandal, you'll do great things for 631 I'm sure of it.

Back