• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Condor #MVP tac vest Questions

Blow

Inactive
Reaction score
This is a Condor MOLLE style vest with 8 pouches that come with the item. I do know that in the pictures given this is the tan American pattern and am not planning on getting the tan pattern. I will be getting it in Cadpat woodland or OD green (Possibly black...) I require some aid in identifying the certain pouches and thought that it would be best to ask the people who are using them. I can find many reviews and such on the web but nobody has signified which pouches are which.

The pouches are as follows:

THANK YOU EVERYONE! THE ANSWER WAS GIVEN! THANK YOU ARMY.CA MEMBERS!

1-  Gas Mask Pouch (L)
2-  Radio Pouch (K)
3-  Shotgun Ammo Pouch (J)
4-  AK47 Double Mag Pouch (H+I)
5-  Double Pistol Mag Pouch (A+B)
6-  M4 Double Mag Pouch (C+D)
7-  Utility Pouch (E)
8-  40mm Grenade Pouch (F+G)
Code:
mvp003-r_resize.jpg
mvp003-f_resize.jpg

I could not find the amount of the certain pouches so two of the items on the list might be the same pouch, if so... place both letters beside that number.

As i said before could i get someone to help me identify which pouch is which? Could you say that pouch A on the Picture is pouch 7 on the list? (Example)

Thank you guys, you are always such a great help!

No Offense young man, but if you dont have an explicit need for the kit, and dont know the format, form and function of the gear on suck kit

then why bother buying it?

Dixon said:
No Offense young man, but if you don't have an explicit need for the kit, and don't know the format, form and function of the gear on suck kit

then why bother buying it?

True, i do not require any of the pouches for smoke grenades, Mag's, Frag Grenades or a gas mask but i do have a use for Flashlight, utility pouches, knife pouches, glowstick pouches and all other manor of civy pouches...

But please kind sir, Could i not have someone give me a kind, nice responce. Am i being punished for being open with my age ... I am not afraid of letting you all know i am 15. But at least i am not pretending to be 25 and serving in Afghanistan but truly being an eight year old child.

May i please just get a serious answer, not one reflecting how juvenile i am?

A serious answer blow is that you don't need something like this.

Back when I was an AirCadet I thought i needed the world and bought webbing and combats and everything. I later realized that I am warmer and drier, and happier with civilian OTS things that. You can store flashlights and the sorts in a nice jacket with ample pocket room.

Trust, me you don't need this. This is not to "reflect" on your age at all, it's just that it's not needed.

Ok, now that i know thank you all ... but may i still get someone to give me an idea on which pouches are which? I can take a relative guess at which are which but i am not positive. If, in a situation i DID purchase this could i please get a answer to my initial question? Disregarding the whole point that i do NOT "need" this.

Great to see a former air cadet! And we all have to learn from somewhere don't we? So if i don't need these, then i don't! And i would also like to say that the main use for this vest is for Dirtbiking. I need quick access to energy bars, food, camelback, flashlight, matches/lighter, and tools.

So Disregarding my use... could i get someone to give me the use for all or some of these pouches?

Thank you very much,

Sincerely
AC Blow

Thank you Engineer. So you propose i get:

1 Flashlight pouch
1 Knife pouch
2x Mag pouch
1-2 Utility pouches

Or something around those lines?

That would do great, thanks for the idea on pouches to purchase. I thought about getting a yoke/non-vest style webbing and found after trying a friends it moves around MUCH too much when dirtbiking. So i decided on the vest and tried a friends and it is MUCH better when thrashing around violently. Could i get a guess on what pouches are on this vest? I will be taking off the ones i do not need and selling them here or to my surplus store for nearly nothing and getting the ones i need from CPgear or another Canadian retailer.

Thanks again!

For all Point to Note: this vest is a TOY.

Blow, take a look at the Cadet kit link I posted, there is a lot of good information there on what you need; and you can see what other cadets are using.

Blow said:
Thank you Engineer. So you propose i get:

1 Flashlight pouch
1 Knife pouch
2x Mag pouch
1-2 Utility pouches

Or something around those lines?

That would do great, thanks for the idea on pouches to purchase. I thought about getting a yoke/non-vest style webbing and found after trying a friends it moves around MUCH too much when dirtbiking. So i decided on the vest and tried a friends and it is MUCH better when thrashing around violently. Could i get a guess on what pouches are on this vest? I will be taking off the ones i do not need and selling them here or to my surplus store for nearly nothing and getting the ones i need from CPgear or another Canadian retailer.

Thanks again!

You have NO need for mag pouches, IMO they suck for everything other then holding mags. 

You are better off getting a set 82 pat webbing from a local surplus store, it will do you for a couple of years, that vest will fall apart before you get through a weekend (if its cheep its cheaply made and will fall apart).

just my 2 cents

PM inbound

The answer to your question:
1 L
2 K
3 J
4 H+I
5 A+B
6 C+D
7 E
8 F+G

BTW, that gear is JUNK, cheap crap only good for paintball or airsoft.  Not recommended. It is a model of a Blackhawk vest from a couple years ago.

Thank you VERY MUCH!

I am not going to be using it in a combat situation, but thank you for treating me like someone who would be. Thank you, happy new year!

Blow, Sorry for being a tad harsh
I was on a bit of a tear after a long day yesterday.

However, i recommend getting One of Camelbacks many awesome bladder/bag systems.
Any one of these will carry all you need. I have a HAWG for days spent ripping around on my Banshee, the bladder holds all the water i need, i can pack the main bag with my stealth suit, a pile of granola bars and such and a small first aid kit.
(and it comes in sweet cam patterns)

Id recommend one of these my friend, trust me, I too did the LCF Cadet Gear Binge when i was in Air Cadets ages ago and regretted it the whole time.

Back