• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Component transfer numbers

lilfip66

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many supply tech Cpl/ ptes they are taking this year for component transfers?

Thanks

Are you trained or untrained? What you are looking for is the sip (strategic intake plan).  The link seems to have been updated, but when I checked last week the numbers were not released. With the budgdet being approved yesterday I suspect these numbers should be available soon.

Thanks, I am trained, can you let me know the numbers when updated?

Thanks!

lilfip66 said:
Does anyone know how many supply tech Cpl/ ptes they are taking this year for component transfers?

Thanks

Sup Tech (CT - Trained) is approximately 25 and untrained is 5.

Good luck!

I realize that it's late in the FY to be asking this question, but, why not ask.  I am a trade qualified Pres Artillery officer (Lt) wanting to DEO to the Regs (Same trade). My CT has only been in for approx. 1 month so im not expecting anything any time soon.

I was curious if anyone would be able to look up those stats for me as well, just in case i need to look at other trades as well, even though I don't really want to. 

Many Thanks  :)

It's not late, when I CT'd, I applied in November and had an offer on silly week in December. You should be able to find the intake numbers on the DWAN, same document as the outcaps. Can't remember the acronym off the top of my head.

PuckChaser said:
It's not late, when I CT'd, I applied in November and had an offer on silly week in December. You should be able to find the intake numbers on the DWAN, same document as the outcaps. Can't remember the acronym off the top of my head.

DPGR? DWAN link below:

http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/support/military-personnel/dpgr-index.page

SIP can be found under "Basic Production Documents". Hope that helps you Tentpeg.

HUH.... My trade is red.  Good signs all around.  Fingers Crossed it's soon.  :nod:

Spectrum said:
DPGR? DWAN link below:

http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/support/military-personnel/dpgr-index.page

SIP can be found under "Basic Production Documents". Hope that helps you Tentpeg.

Thanks for the updated link. I'll check it out next time I have DWAN access

Back