• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Complicated situation -need your opinion

secondchance

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there, I need  opinion experienced people.
I was in CF last year,starting my Basic Officer Training in CFLRS as DEO.
But some circumstances didn't give me finish it. I had to VR with 4C category.
After 6 months I can apply.I really want to return to CF. VR was my the biggest mistake in my life.
Point is my previous trade required Level II . I want to apply CELE which requires Level III
I live in Canada only 7,5 years. I was not born in NATO country.
Do I have chance or I need wait 10 years to apply  for CELE?
Thanks

This might not matter to you.  A quick look thru your post history shows you have a degree already, correct?

secondchance said:
I am interested in CELE because I have BAC in electronics.

Unless the info I gave you from the SIP (zero DEO CELE Officer positions this year) is out to lunch, CELE is off the table this year as DEO.  That could change, so like already suggested, contact a CFRC.

I am quite sure that Level III requires 10 years in country.

Did you do a pre-security assesment the first time around  (I am willing to bet you did).  If you did it would have come back telling the CFRC what security clearances and by extension what trades you can have.  If you did a pre-security assesment before you will likely have to do one again.

Hatchet Man said:
Did you do a pre-security assesment the first time around  (I am willing to bet you did).  If you did it would have come back telling the CFRC what security clearances and by extension what trades you can have.  If you did a pre-security assesment before you will likely have to do one again.
Yes, I did.
Thanks.

Back