• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Comm Reserve Website

genesis98

Inactive
Reaction score
I know that the Comm Reserve is now gone and we no longer fall under IMG. What happens to the files that IMG hosted on the Comm Reserve website?

What files are you looking for?  Depending on the topic they'll be in any number of different sites.

Comm Res NCCIS Lt Det SOP. it was a fairly new pub. Second Revision in 07.

You should be able to get that through your group HQ.

Find a Det Diary, there should be a copy there if the Det Comd is worth his salt.

I should be a little more specific I guess.

I actually have the most recent copy of this file pre April 2008. What I am wondering is where will any revisions to this file be posted if any. This pub is not in the DSCO and no NDID number associated with it therefore that method can be crossed off.

I am just curious if the people who were working on this will still be making revisions and making them available and if so where I can find it.

You might be able to get ahold of someone at CFSCE, or talk to one of the members of your unit who happened to be teaching at CFSCE this summer.

Back