• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Coming this Friday: issue t-shirts with the Army.ca logo

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
Starting this Friday we will be offering issue OD t-shirts featuring the Army.ca logo in subdued OD thread. The logo is not visible under your uniform, so you can keep your allegiance a secret until you tear open your uniform like Superman. :)

It cost a bit extra to get the actual issue shirts to embroider, but I won't change the price, it's still $20 + $4 shipping. (Or, for an extra $6 you can get a Subscription and enjoy all kinds of other goodies and benefits!)

Shirt-OD-Subdued-Small.png

If anyone has a better pic, please send me one!

Cheers
Mike

Not this round, but if there's enough interest I can definitely do some additional colours. In the past I have done black, grey, dark grey, tan, several shades of olive/green and even a limited 'red Fridays' run.

Shirts have arrived a day early! Photos to follow.

First pic is up in the Army.ca Store. It's a pretty sad photo, I'm sure someone out there can send me a better one once their shirt arrives. :)

In fact, if anyone wants to replace any of the completely lame product shots, I'd love to see some pics. I'll make it worth your while for any pics I end up using. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
First pic is up in the Army.ca Store. It's a pretty sad photo,  cuz they're not Blue or Black, right Air Mitch?  >:D  I'm sure someone out there can send me a better one once their shirt arrives. :)

In fact, if anyone wants to replace any of the completely lame product shots, I'd love to see some pics. I'll make it worth your while for any pics I end up using. :)

Would I get away using this for PT if my course staff says no mixing military kit with civilian ones?

;D

Back