• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Collectors and Imbibers of Alcoholic beverages.

the 48th regulator

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
0
Points
410
New Thread.

Any pundits out there that can educate about the collection of good beverages? Spirtis, Wines, Beers and such?

Let's get this going as this is a subject I see opening up for th future, both to enjoy and collect.

 

the 48th regulator

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
0
Points
410
As a Canadian, Can I import.

Here is an example of a product I want to purchase;

http://www.theliquorbarn.com/mansinthe-absinthe-750ml/

What are the steps I need totake toget this?

Cheers

Tess
 

Blackadder1916

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
418
Points
1,030
Zebedy Colt said:
As a Canadian, Can I import.

Here is an example of a product I want to purchase;

http://www.theliquorbarn.com/mansinthe-absinthe-750ml/

What are the steps I need totake toget this?

Cheers

Tess

Is it any of "la fée verte" that you wish to imbibe or that particular brand (are you that much of a Marilyn Manson fan?).  If a genuine absinthe is your poison, the LCBO already stock some http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/lucid-absinthe-superieure/225938#.WHPIUmwizIU


As for importing or private ordering - it appears to be easier (but not necessarily easy) than it used to be.

http://www.lcbo.com/content/lcbo/en/corporate-pages/about/aboutourbusiness/importing.html
http://www.lcbo.com/content/lcbo/en/corporate-pages/about/aboutourbusiness/private-ordering.html
 

BinRat55

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I would LOVE to get my hands on Sammy Hagar's tequila - Cabo Wabo I believe. None in New Brunswick.
 

the 48th regulator

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
0
Points
410
Blackadder1916 said:
Is it any of "la fée verte" that you wish to imbibe or that particular brand (are you that much of a Marilyn Manson fan?).  If a genuine absinthe is your poison, the LCBO already stock some http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/lucid-absinthe-superieure/225938#.WHPIUmwizIU


As for importing or private ordering - it appears to be easier (but not necessarily easy) than it used to be.

http://www.lcbo.com/content/lcbo/en/corporate-pages/about/aboutourbusiness/importing.html
http://www.lcbo.com/content/lcbo/en/corporate-pages/about/aboutourbusiness/private-ordering.html

Oh I have chased the green Fairie, care ofthe LCBO.  The one I posted about wa smade for Marylinn Manson.

This is another series of booze I would love to get my hands on!!!!!

http://metal-and-wine.com/en/motoerhead/

 

dangerboy

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
304
Points
910
Zebedy Colt said:
Oh I have chased the green Fairie, care ofthe LCBO.  The one I posted about wa smade for Marylinn Manson.

This is another series of booze I would love to get my hands on!!!!!

http://metal-and-wine.com/en/motoerhead/

You need the LCBO to bring back Castle Lager
 
Top