• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CLOWNS

Rheostatic

Reaction score
clown_nose.png

Well, I don't quite know what to say about that.

I love this.

armyguys1uu.jpg

edit: I knew I messed up the formatting of that link. Too tired to care really.

Haha I came back from the bar and went on facebook to look at Afghan ops and saw the "Clowns" tab, first thing in my head "I did not drink that much.....did I?...."

Rats...was hoping for some bling bling to go along with the clown killin'  ;D ;D Thanks for the upgrade Mike :salute:

It's today only and a decent way to gain some quick CE so get your clown hunting gear on! :D

#1: Bozo the Clown
Title: Clown Training Camp Commander
*** NOT LAUGHING ANY MORE ***

Haha! I love it.

Now... where is the Clown Medal?  Bright coloured ribbon with a Clown noise on the coin??!!

15 missions so far, and no noses.  Anyone having better luck?

Navalsnipr said:
Now... where is the Clown Medal?  Bright coloured ribbon with a Clown noise on the coin??!!

Which awards you with INT!

Clown noses are awarded using the same formula as Int... so the higher your ATD the more you'll get. Figured it was time to throw a bone to everyone who bulked up on ATD. There are no clown medals unfortunately... ran out of time before I could expand the feature any further.

I will offer a reward to everyone who clears the clown list though. :)

anyone knows how many red nose we need to find and how much exp we get?

I've earned a couple hundred int today, but I guess I can't see past my own nose.

PuckChaser said:
#1: Bozo the Clown
Title: Clown Training Camp Commander
*** NOT LAUGHING ANY MORE ***

Haha! I love it.
I killed Krusty  :nod:  This made me laugh this morning.

You have killed Krusty the Clown, weakening the Evil Clown Empire's hold over humanity! (-40CR, +800CE) +10 Morale

Itchy and Scratchy are going to be pissed...

Mike,

You might want to check the spelling on 'neckless' or is that clown specific? ;)

KJK

Back