• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CLASS B question about pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMCRX

Inactive
Reaction score
Im curious while on a class B you are paid for 14 days a pay or 15. Curious as to what i will be making as a P3 anyone?

JDMCRX said:
Im curious while on a class B you are paid for 14 days a pay or 15. Curious as to what i will be making as a P3 anyone?

You get paid per day worked.  If the month has 31 days in it, and you work for the whole month, you get paid 15 days on the 15th and 16 days on the 31st.  If the month has 30 days in it, and you work for the whole month, you get paid 15 days on the 15th and 15 days on the 30th.  February end-month pay isn't nice.

JDMCRX said:

Do you mean Pte IPC, Reserve Force?

If so, $101.98 seems to be the answer.

Google is a friend...

http://www.forces.gc.ca/dgcb/dppd/engraph/home_e.asp?sidesection=3&sidecat=28

OK since my last post got locked.And i never got to ask my question

I know i make $101.98 per day as a IPC 3 PTE 3 so like someone stated 15 day pay then a 16 day pay on a 31 day month.

Anyone know what amount I will be taking home roughly ? $1529.70 - what 15%
                                                                                    $1631.98 - 15%

Trying to figure my net pay after taxes.

Josh

Why, if you are getting Pte IPC 3 pay is your avatar Cpl chevrons??

I need to change that I was suppose to get my CPL in june but a sgt made a mistake with my Equivlancy for my QL3,QL4, QL5 to be waved off someone made a mistake twice so im waiting now. Im going to be getting back pay and so forth but they opted to give me a class B I want to work with the millitary not civi side so im taking this job. I just wanted to know what i will be making so i can budget my self. As a LIC tech im making $60-70grand a year but no bens and i do not like the work so wanted to see how much of a cut it will be and so forth.

I could get my cpls monday or in a few months Im not sure frankly sick of waiting just want to get working with the mill

Ref wanting to work full time for the CF, good stuff.

I can't say the same for using Cpl's as your avatar if you haven't actually gotten the rank yet.  I have my courses for WO and been a Sgt since Jan 98.  I am not a WO though.  So...I wouldn't think of using that as my avatar.  You might think of changing it, if you think about it.

Just my $0.02

Well like the DS said talk to you OR they will provide you with all the answers.

But quick calcs would be as follows

Pte IPC 3

101.98x15 DAYS = 1529.7

THEN

1529.7 - Taxes -CPP - EI - MESS DUES = Less than $1000 (maybe more like 900) every 15 days or so.

But if CL B is over 180 days and is at a base like Gagetown or Petawawa then,

Less than $1000 (maybe more like 900) every 15 days or so then - R&Q = less money.

JDMCRX said:
I need to change that I was suppose to get my CPL in june but a sgt made a mistake with my Equivlancy for my QL3,QL4, QL5 to be waved off someone made a mistake twice so im waiting now.

So you rather impersonate one  :mad:

GET PUMPING  :pushup:

No one, but your RMS clerk, can give you the advice you seek.  Your Taxes and Deductions are all going to vary from Province to Province, and from Base to Base. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back