• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

China shows off weapons systems at Zhuhai airshow/expo 2014 (photos)

CougarKing

Army.ca Fixture
Inactive
Reaction score
Airshow China 2014: land systems front and centre at Zhuhai

[IHS Jane's 360]

1568554_-_main.jpg

The ST-1 is a new 8x8 tank destroyer, based on the ZBL-09 AFV, which is fitted with a 105 mm gun. Source: Chinese internet
-
p1568551.jpg

The Feitian is described by China Aerospace and Technology Corporation (CASC) as a road-mobile emergency satellite launch system. (Chinese internet)
-
p1568555.jpg

The UW4 is a remote weapon station developed by Norinco that features a 30 mm cannon, a small-calibre machine gun and 12 smoke-grenade launchers (Chinese internet)

Zhuhai Surprise: ZBD04A/WZ502G export variant

145859rwwx39y316dghw6i.jpg

Photo: China Defense Blog

China's first fire-and-forget ATGM, HJ-12. Spike/Javelin class

985453-jpg.145674

The CX-1 cruise missile. The overall design is somewhat similarly based on the P-800 Oniks / Brahmos and is further evidence that PLA is fielding a wide range of anti-access systems beyond the DF-21D.

Source: http://www.airforceworld.com/blog/chinese-anti-ship-ballistic-missile-export-version/

cx1-cruise-missile-china.jpg

You never know when you are driving down the road and you need to launch a satellite  ???

I think the satellites they are thinking of may have a warhead on them, but I could be wrong.

Back