• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Child abuse clues hidden in jars

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
This news story reminds me of the whole Goler clan issue in N.S. years ago.

Article link

LEXINGTON, Mo. - Authorities on Wednesday searched a rural property in western Missouri for bodies and buried glass jars containing notes written more than 15 years ago by children who may have documented sexual abuse by five members of their own family.

Lafayette County Sheriff Kerrick Alumbaugh pleaded for the public's help, saying investigators "believe that there are other victims out there, and we believe people in the public can give us more information."

Alumbaugh said authorities believe there may be bodies buried on the property once owned by two of the five family members arrested Tuesday. He refused to say who the victims might have been.

The property and a nearby home are currently owned by a man unrelated to the case who is co-operating with authorities.

Three of the five men arrested are lay ministers in the Community of Christ church whose licenses have been suspended, church spokeswoman Linda L. Booth said.

The five are charged with several felonies, including forcible sodomy, rape with a child younger than 12, and use of a child in a sexual performance. The allegations, which include bestiality, forcing children into fake marriages with relatives and making an 11-year-old have an abortion, date from 1988 to 1995.

More on link

An 11 year old having an abortion?  There's a special place in Hell for these guys.

All those empty lampposts out there....going to waste..... ::)

I was in the Annapolis Valley when the Golar case hit the airwaves. Not a good scene.

I propose that when and if these Yahoos are found GUILTY that they be buried in body-sized glass jars to contemplate their sins.

tango22a

PMedMoe said:
This news story reminds me of the whole Goler clan issue in N.S. years ago.

Jeepers creepers. Reminds me of "Where you going, city boys?":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9R4t_Nwy5E

OldSoldier said:
I was in the Annapolis Valley when the Golar case hit the airwaves. Not a good scene.

I was there too at MTC Aldershot and agree., especially there pathetic excuses and resentment at outsiders like social workers, teachers, and Mounties interfering with their established way of life. ::)

As for these new "individuals" the lamp post idea works for me, or the proverbial "kneel down face the ditch."

"Mohler men: horrific new allegations in Missouri child rape case: Horrific new allegations suggesting children as young as five were ordered to murder a man have emerged in a case already involving claims of ritualistic child sex abuse.":
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/mohler-men-horrific-new-allegations-in-missouri-child-rape-case-20091119-imzq.html

Anyone remember the child abuse allegations in Saskatchewan years ago? All were later proven to be false.

Back