• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chick-fil-A Derangement Syndrome

SupersonicMax said:
I personally witnessed the most outrageous behaviour of any store employees when a family of black people was told their type was not welcome in the restaurant. 

I've seen nothing but great customer service at the Chik Fil A's I've been to.

In fact, I'm willing to file this statement of yours under "things that never happened for 500".  Given today's saturation with media (smart phones, etc), any such blatant behaviour gets reported and goes viral in mere minutes.  Chik Fil A as a corporation would not tolerate any such behaviour, that's for certain.

Technoviking said:

In fact, I'm willing to file this statement of yours under "things that never happened for 500".  Given today's saturation with media (smart phones, etc), any such blatant behaviour gets reported and goes viral in mere minutes.  Chik Fil A as a corporation would not tolerate any such behaviour, that's for certain.

I was in South Carolina at a family thing.  everyone there was bonkers for that place. I tried it and it was so so.  I didn't quite get the hype.  But from what I saw it was a normal fast food place.  With all the normal service industry type scenarios.  good service , bad service, good customers, bad customers you see in just about every fast food chain that deal in a high volume demanding customer base. 

Technoviking said:

At least for once we have a thread skipping the nonsense and going right to one serving member directly calling another a liar. This should be entertaining.

Brihard said:
At least for once we have a thread skipping the nonsense and going right to one serving member directly calling another a liar.
Well, to be fair, it's not a politics thread.  :stirpot:

Blackadder1916 said:
I used to like Kenny Rogers Chicken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVMo0K9u_s
It's only recently that I found out this was a REAL chain.

milnews.ca said:
It's only recently that I found out this was a REAL chain.

I went to one in Kuala Lumpur, it was a mistake I will never make again. Then again when I went to a Popeye's in Pearl Harbor I was so unimpressed I've never been back to one of those either.

Of all the fast food places I've been to down in the USA Five Guys is the only one I wished had a location near me, and now that I live in Ottawa my wish has come true.

Back