• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Check out these fashonistas

mover1

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone ever come across this.

http://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/products.asp?ST=3&offset=192

I especially love the model for the 4 season combat jacket. or the wool commando sweater, My my personal fave is the garrison jacket,  hey Skid Row, you look deadly handsome in that camo garb. Real hard core.

*Mods if this jem was found in a previous post just merge or delete it altogether.....*

Love the chick in the flight suit with slip-on sandals on!!  ::)

But you're right, the model for the four-season jacket looks like someone from a Wanted poster....

First product on this page is a (and I quote) "slime green" shirt!   :rofl:

Gotta get me one of these!!

That's hilarious!  I had no idea I had a small fortune worth of crap in my basement... wonder what bren magazine pouches are worth these days?

Ref the flight suits...notice the description:

Flying Coveralls-made of Nomex,which is Fire Retardant,also used by Special Forces Operaters for protection from their own Flash-Bangs.Zip on and take off on any adventure.Available in light blue(tropical)C.F.green(med wt)
C.F. Blue(med wt) and C.F.Tan(medium weight)
Condition: Surplus - Used Good

Um, sorry to burst your bubble, but our NEW stuff is Nomex, not the old stuff.  As for the SOF remarks... :rofl:

CF Radio Access Pack w_frame
The Canadian Radio accessable Rucksack is modeled after the British
Bergen,a proven military design.With a large main compartment,top loading and
three very usable (Large)
accessorie exterior pouches
and a top compartment,you don't
have to leave anything behind.
The frame is incredibly lightweight with fully padded shoulder straps,padded waist beltand
fastex clips .Large enough for cold weather treks,
when gear is volumnous and
lightweight enough for the Summer,this Pack is such a
great deal.The frame can be removed easily enough to use it as a smaller pack if de-
sired.Great for portages,huntingand backpacking(spend the$ on what goes In the Pack,right?)
Material/Fabric: Water-proof

http://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/products_details.asp?SKU=CFradPak&ST=2

http://www.armynavydeals.com/asp/products_details.asp?SKU=HW217&ST=2
viva le revolucion

Sgt  Schultz said:
See me flying in a MLVW....

Manfred von Richthofen, eat your heart out.

Schultz is here.. the Green Baron!

Oddball.jpg

Heh,..... and Oddball fired (paint) cannister rounds from his main gun ... for the pretty colours :)

From the looks of the models (hic), I think this site is orientated towards your "well dressed" activist.....

Never get your models from a crack house....................

Bruce Monkhouse said:

Their pay scale is cheaper, though.......
I did wonder about the vacant looks.  ;)

geo said:
Heh,..... and Oddball fired (paint) cannister rounds from his main gun ... for the pretty colours :)

Oddball: This engine's been modified by our mechanical genius here, Moriarty. Right?
Moriarty: Whatever you say, babe.
[giggles]
Oddball: These engines are the fastest in any tanks in the European Theater of Operations, forwards or backwards. You see, man, we like to feel we can get out of trouble, quicker than we got into it.
Kelly: [looking skeptical] Got any other secret weapons?
Oddball: Well, yeah, man, you see, like, all the tanks we come up against are bigger and better than ours, so all we can hope to do is, like, scare 'em away, y'know. This gun is an ordinary 76mm but we add this piece of pipe onto it, and the Krauts think, like, maybe it's a 90mm. We got our own ammunition, it's filled with paint. When we fire it, it makes pretty pictures, scares the hell outta people! And we have a loudspeaker, when we go into battle we play music, very loud. It kind of... calms us down.

Bruce Monkhouse said:

Ah I wondered why all my clients kept missing appointments. They all appear to be working in the fashion industry  ::)

64 pattern webbing!!!!!!!!!  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Runaway, runaway arrrgh!

You be able to track any rebel grouping using that stuff by the bits and pieces lying on the ground behind them.

Colin P said:
You be able to track any rebel grouping using that stuff by the bits and pieces lying on the ground behind them.

Ah that's right your unit never did have any duct tape to hold your crappy kit together did it. BTW Carson Graham reunion coming up, want to bet we see some of these "models" there 8)

I am tempted to buy a set, so we can put in a museum to demonstrate how dumb the military was for awhile.

I think I still may have mine in the box of moldering army stuff in the basement. I don't think I pawned them off on starvign third world kids like I did my old course/unit T-Shirts. 

Actually I should have held on to all them, and sold them on line to fashionista/crack addicts. 8)

Back