• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Charting the Relationship Between Wealth and Happiness, by Country

So they have to measure happiness by asking people how happy they are, in the context of how happy they were in the past.

Unfortunately, a man living in a box doesn't know what he's missing.

So they have to measure happiness by asking people how happy they are, in the context of how happy they were in the past.

Someone once said, "Happiness isn't something you experience. It's something you remember."

Been here in Belgium for more than 6 weeks. Vast majority of Belgians that I have interacted with seem happy. They are one of the most friendly people I have met, and I have been to a shitload of countries. LIFE is different in Europe (compared to Canada) , I am still trying to come to terms with it.

Last edited:
Been here in Belgium for more than 6 weeks. Vast majority of Belgians that I have interacted with seem happy. They are one of the most friendly people I have met, and I have been to a shitload of countries. LIFE is different in Europe (compared to Canada) , I am still trying to come to terms with it.

Moulle et Frites!

Europe seems to be dominating the 'Happiness-Wealth' race ;)

That's nice. My family, and my wife's family, came over from there, and looked back with no regrets.

I have an EU passport. One grandparent was born in Ireland. My mother collected the required documents.

Wife has a US passport. I wouldn't mind would love actually, to live in Arizona.

They say money doesn't buy happiness. Not too sure about that, but I know poverty certainly doesn't buy happiness.

Money doesn't buy happiness, but the quality of life, experiences and opportunities that it does can certainly help....

Back