• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

change

A

austin

hey just curious how much of a change some of u noticed in yourself after u completed basic training, personality and confidence wise? this is
a major reason i am enlisting, because people in the military I have found to be of solid character. have there been people who came in lost and improved their attiudes and personas after? :skull:

Yes I definetly noticed a change after basic. So did the gf for that matter. Mainly I was more organised and able to accomplish things more efficiently. Also I‘m way healthier now than I was before. Even though my basic was a reserve one and too short (2 months) it really did improve my physical and mental state. Though I did swear profusely and was more aggressive those wore off after returning to civilian life.
But one thing don‘t go soft and lax out after basic it really sucks loosing your physical edge after returning to civilian life, like some of my buddies did.

Back