• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Change of Command drill question / passing of the Colours and Swagger (Pace) stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look, false equivalencies.

I'd argue lacking proper military uniforms and an atrocious supply/logistic system is more of a dissatisfier than doing a day or 2 of parade practice for a 1 hour parade every 2 years. But if you honestly think people are leaving the CAF because they have to do drill on occasion, I'd love to see even a shred of proof other than Reddit/Army.ca whining and complaining.

I sat and watched the full student body of CMR do a full dress rehearsal for their graduation parade in 30+ degree weather a few weeks ago. Not a single one looked disgruntled the next day at the actual parade, where they looked incredible and their drill was on point. Maybe they should have just sat in chairs to honour 4 years of hard work, or done it on Zoom.
I'm with PuckChaser on this. Don't like drill, get the fuck out of the CAF now. Good riddance. And don't say we need to cater to the snowflakes, we have a standard, like it or not.

I have never had a short day after a change of command.

Tom Cruise What GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back