• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chances to be posted to 443 Maritime Helicopter Squadron

llin_X

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm about to pick my 3 choices for AVN tech and want to apply to 443 squadron in Pat Bay, but being told that the squadron is not taking new privates because they are about to get rid of their helicopters. Is anybody here aware of actual situation about the posting situation at 443? Like is it worth to try or I just gonna waste one of my choices?

I think they want new techs posted to shearwater first before  443. That being said,  if you don't ask you may not get the opportunity. The CM will post you where you are needed regardless of what you ask for but if he has a need at one of the places you ask for,  you might get lucky.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Tcm621 said:
I think they want new techs posted to shearwater first before  443. That being said,  if you don't ask you may not get the opportunity. The CM will post you where you are needed regardless of what you ask for but if he has a need at one of the places you ask for,  you might get lucky.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply  :D

Back