• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFLTC Qualification Standard and TPs

NSDreamer

Donor
Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the QS/TP database for CFLTC? The migration to the new websites seems to have killed the link I had saved.

Go to the Base Borden DWAN and on the right hand side look for Training Document - click on it. Put the course you want and the training establishment and press search.

http://ctc.army.mil.ca/sites/AITIS_ArmySS/default.aspx

Does this help?

Both of those links will be helpful for a PLAR I'm working on. Thanks for posting them.

Does the RCAF maintain a separate database? There are a few courses I couldn't find at either link.

Rheostatic said:
Does the RCAF maintain a separate database? There are a few courses I couldn't find at either link.

That's a great question. As a betting man, I would have to say yes, given that certain documentum is AF specific. Purple trades do fall completely under the Army's blanket though. I have worked a little with standards and both Officer and NCM cadres at CFSAL (CFLTC now...).

Let me check in with a friend at 1CAD - anything in specific you are seeking? The flavor of the summer seems to be the huge attempt to PLAR the BMQ(L). Not as easy as one would think!

Thanks for the replies, fdtrucker you led me straight to them. I don't know how I missed that heh.

Back