- Reaction score
Der Panzerkommandant.... said:True enough, but if they have yougins, reactions could be severe to small amounts.
That's true, however, they'd more than likely have those reactions (allergic) while outside as well. There's all kinds of mold spores floating around in the air that aren't visible. Just for the record, from a PMed point of view, if mold is visible, that's enough reason for remediation. We don't even care what type it is and won't sample. Costs too much $$$$. :nod:
On that note, I'm thankful we (PMed) have nothing to do with the