• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT Tomorrow

twistidnick

Inactive
Reaction score
My CFAT is at 930 i can't wait.  I am hoping to score high enough to get into the trade of Wepons Tech. I would like to thank all of the senior posters for all of the insite i have recived. I will post the results tomorrow

Good nights sleep is a big one. Try not to be falling asleep on your computer screen in the morning, and providing you should be fine!

Good luck

Hugo Hodgett

i do my cfat on wednesday, let me know how it goes plz, im really curious  :salute:

Good luck to the both of you... and I'm serious.
Keep us posted.

Cheers...

Well its done, and I did great it was really easy. the recruiting sgt said i did extremely well. i ended up receiving 58 trades to choose from i was so happy. i qualified for weapons tech wooot .Now i just have to worry about the medical. In all, the test was simple just relax and remember for the math section use the scrap paper and make sure u go to the washroom before the test i had to hold it fir 2 hours it wasn't pleasant.

thanks agian to everyone.

hey everyone, i did all my tests today, everything is alright, i qualified for the infantry on the cfat. all other tests were good too, thank-you to everyone who gave me advice. westies here i come :salute:

:cdn: does anyone know how long it takes for the medical to be proccesed. one tip of advice to people doing the pee test. it is a very small cup ! try not to hold your pee for too long, the little thing fills up in like one or two secconds, be prepared to ~turrn the hose~ quicky lol.

cheers

4-6 weeks if you didn't have to provide any further information.

Back