• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Soccer Teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedTechStudent

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I searched for a thread about this but could not really find anything specific so here it goes.  Once your training is done and your working, OR, even when your training is going on maybe ( I have no idea).  Do Canadian Forces Bases have sports teams you can join and compete in against others?  I only ask cause I LOVE football (soccer to all you North Americans :p) and was just wondering if I would get a chance to play while in the CF.  Any information, personal experience, funny sports stories etc etc are appreciated  :)

MedTechStudent said:
Hi, I searched for a thread about this but could not really find anything specific so here it goes.  Once your training is done and your working, OR, even when your training is going on maybe ( I have no idea).   Do Canadian Forces Bases have sports teams you can join and compete in against others?  I only ask cause I LOVE football (soccer to all you North Americans :p) and was just wondering if I would get a chance to play while in the CF.  Any information, personal experience, funny sports stories etc etc are appreciated  :)

Quick answer... yes. Once on base, keep your eyes open around the gym. Unit team/Base Team... whatever team. Tons of sport teams floating around.

And with that I leave you with this quote and a lock..

"International football is the continuation of war by other means."

George Orwell on football/soccer

dileas

tess

army.ca staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back