• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF H Svcs Gp Instr - Civillian Employment

tristismilitis

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey there!

Hoping for some help to track down the CF H Svcs Group policy related to civilian employment for Reg Force mbrs. I'm not able to get to a DWAN linked computer and I'm trying to get the paperwork completed to submit the DND 2839-E (Confidential Report), for CoC approval to work civvy side during off-duty hours. I was able to easily locate the DAODs and applicable QR&O, however I'm being told there is an Annex document in addition to the 2839-E and accompanying memo, but I cannot find anything here or on the interwebs that mentions a Group Policy or document name/number. There have been some rumblings about an updated SOP (to include having mbrs provide civilian pay stubs), so I'd really like to make sure I have access to all the current official policy documents because the last time I checked one employer cannot ask for financial records from another employer. Or rather, they can ask, but I'd be under no obligation to provide that information.

Thanks in advance if you can point me in the correct direction!

tm.

Back