• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Bayonet & scabbard

C

CI Dumaran

Sorry folks... I can‘t seem to find, in the GTA, a CF C7 Bayonet.

I was wondering if anyone had a URL for a site or had an extra for sale??

My CF Vest seems bare without one..

Thanks!

Bayonettes are EIS (thx armymedic)... you shouldn‘t have one when not issued a weapon.

yeah, really...why would you want one? To look cool? And if your a cadet, where did you get a CF Tac Vest? Theres Reg and reserve force pers still awaiting their issue.

If you are able to purchase a real CF issue C7 Bayonet let me know so I may alert the MP‘s about the stolen ‘weapon‘.

The acronym is EIS ( bayonet, cleaning kit and sling are weapon EIS)

is there an actual CF meaning for EIS, or is it just how I learned it, Extra Infantry ****? :D

Yep, that is what it is called. I just looked it up in a C7 PAM

Guys settle down,

Leave CI Phlipster alone about the whole bayonet issue.

So he wants a CF bayonet, he didn‘t steal one from his unit or the CF and has every right to buy one if he wants it for whatever reason he wants even if it is for the silly LCF
(Look Cool Factor.)

You can buy all sorts of crazy knives and use them for training or whatever, a buddy of mine had a M-9 bayonet! Why? I don‘t know but it sure was nice.

As for where you can buy a C-7 bayonet: uscav.com

I believe this is the closet thing you can get without getting into trouble or whatever.

http://uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=6689&tabID=

By the way, I don‘t think he eluded to CADPAT Tac Vest, he may have just gotten an old cruddy OD vest at some surplus, I have seen those around for like $300, if he wants to spend money on these things more power to him!

Also, I have heard rumors of where Tactical Vests are sold, however I they are still rumors and am investigating :)

Originally posted by Pte.Nomercy:
[qb] I have seen those around for like $300, if he wants to spend money on these things more power to him!
[/qb]
He would.

Whoa...
I should have stated... I wanted a surplus bayonet.

The huge majority of my kit and gear is legally acquired. and yes, I purchased a brand new OD tac Vest from a friend, and NOT for 300.

BTW, I know of civis that own a CADPAT tac vest, lives in the CFB edmonton area and paid a stupifying sum for it.

Pte.Nomercy, thanks for the link.

Why is it so surprising that I would want a bayonet? I am aware of the quality blade (quality based on low price) and it‘s compatability with my gear.

It‘s not like I asked, "where can I buy a C7"... I asked that question when I was at the Diemaco factory when I was like 14. LOL

But why would you WANT a bayonette? They‘re meant for stabbing people in the face, not cutting things. In fact, the blades on them arn‘t particularly sharp... pointy though.

Originally posted by AlphaCharlie:
[qb] But why would you WANT a bayonette? They‘re meant for stabbing people in the face, not cutting things. In fact, the blades on them arn‘t particularly sharp... pointy though. [/qb]
DROOL 0
0 *drip*
o
(________) <---puddle

sgt_mandal,

Once you join the Army and LEARN to inflict death and injuries on people and learn to RESPECT that skill, then you‘ll gain a sense of maturity that will cause you to realize that such things aren‘t fun, games and glorified like in the movies!

You‘re not a grunt.......yet? Well think about this, when you do become a grunt....in the near future! That could be you taking the bayonet to the face! Won‘t be fun then now huh?

Grow the **** up! These things aren‘t video games that have no consequences. These are weapons that are used with a trained military skill to kill people and take their life. It is not a game and nothing to glorify about.

Hey Pte.Nomercy, do you know Cpl Greene?

I‘m not sure if he‘s a CPL or stil a Pte?

LOL take it easy on Mandal he‘s just a kid.

CI Phlipster,

I know him, he‘s in my unit. He‘s a cpl if we‘re talking about the same person.

It may be a good idea next time not to use people‘s full rank though.

Yeah, just don‘t do it next time, unless you have that person‘s permission or what not.

It‘s just a matter of not getting peoples names involved without them knowing it. Especially on the internet. Plus on this site, I believe, people like to be impartial about who they are so the can voice their opinions without any fear of

Back