• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CEOTP MARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jside86

Reaction score
Good day everyone
I don't know if I am in the right place to post this but anyway...

I am currently Sig op undergoing CEOTP to go  MARS.
I had insight from 3 MARS Officer already and my general feedback was that they are not currently requiring MARS officer at this point in time

in the can forgen
http://vcds.mil.ca/vcds-exec/pubs/canforgen/2011/137-11_e.asp (not sure if you can open that at home)
they are stayting that MARS is open for 2012 but at point 3 they are also saying that THE LIST OF OPEN MOSIDS IN PARA 2 IS SUBJ TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE DEPENDING ON CF SERVICE REQUIREMENTS

I have all the paper work done on my side with really good review all I need is an interview with the base BPSO
I have almost 4 years in of good services ,so far I was  fast track promoted to Cpl, recommended by my CoC  for CEOTP and have a C-B-C language profile french is my first language

would you say I have some chance of going MARS next years?

also I know I have to do BMOQ at St-Jean, would I need to do all the 16 Wk or just the 6 Wk for the Leadership part

You can also include all your insight about MARS

thanks

Since you're getting action on the OTHER identical post elsewhere, what say we lock this one up, shall we?

Remember, multi-posts can be considered spam, and wastes people's time reading the same thing twice.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back