• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CDNarmy names

Infanteer

Staff member
Directing Staff
Donor
Reaction score
Ok, just wanted to pick the brains of some of our members.

Where the heck did some of you come up with your screen names. I mean some (like myself and say umm...Bill) are so damn obvious, but some of you leave us all guessing everytime you post.

So, let the stories begin (I am especially looking at you, Bedpan Elemental)

You know, I always get picked on my screen names. My other usual one is EvilTree. :D

Okay, so I was reading a geek magazine on Magic the Gathering and other card games like that, and under a caption of a picture, it said, "behold, the grim visage of a bedpan elemental."
Me and and strange humour thought that was funny, and very unique, so I adopted it.

Despite the obvious connotation the term "spanky" denotes, I am not into some weird...errr...alternative stuff.
It is a nickname I was given by the guys on my GMT/TQ2/BMQ crse many long years ago. Something about the Little Rascals :eek:

or you just wacked off lots....

Hey! They were never able to pro....errrrr....ummmm. I never did! Nope! Not me!!! :D

Hey Spanky....I always wondered about the origins. As for my name, I think its obvious....when I joined the Army the "E" suddenly became pronouncable and it stuck.

Back