• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Caribbean Junior Command and Staff Course

Humphrey Bogart

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has ever attended this course and what exactly attendance entails?

Attendance entails eating goat and rice at nearly every meal (or so said a friend of mine who attended about a decade ago...)

SeaKingTacco said:
Attendance entails eating goat and rice at nearly every meal (or so said a friend of mine who attended about a decade ago...)

Pretty sure that's out of date.

I'm not sure what exactly the training plan entails but to my knowledge it bangs off AJOSQ and ATOC for you in one shot.  Pretty good go.

I see you're in Pet. PM me and I'll connect you with the guy that went on that course earlier this year from 2 RCHA.

I taught some of the couse a few years ago in Camp Newcastle, Jamaica. It has moved since then, I believe to Moneague, Jamaica, hotter than in the hills, the mention of goat and rice is correct, watch your teeth, lots of smashed goat bone in the meals. great experience, really friendly people from the CARICOM nations. A mixture of the old Canadian Staff School from Toronto and ATOC.

Back