• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAR Reunion

sgtdixon

Inactive
Reaction score
has anyone heard any news about the possibility of an CAR Reunion in edmonton in the next year? Any info would be great
Thanks
Dixon

Yes June 6 2003 I think? I have an E mail at work with some more details. I will post to this form when I can track it down. The last one in 98, which was run by the Airborne Social Club in Edmonton was a **** of a good time.

FF (ex 2 Cdo)

Thanks my father (MCpl R.F. Dixon ,Svc Cdo) wanted the info so he could attend, hes not much for msg boards thats why he hasnt posted yet. any other info would be great thanks

CAR 35th Anniversary and Reunion
5 June P HOUR
Edmonton Heritage Aviation Museum, located at City Center Airport on 5 June to 8 June. The best I have for details right now are.
5 June 1400 registration starts 1800 Happy Hour.
6 June 1800 BBQ Also a Day trip to Siffleur Falls with 1 Can Para Vets.
7 June 1800 to 2100 Dinner with a guest speaker dance to follow. Chapter meetings in the Morn followed by a parade in the afternoon for the old guard. ( After all, we are all the old guard now since the disbandment.)
8 June STOP DROP.

I have no idea how you can pre register. But have a look during the comming months at various News Media, Legion Magazine, Associations news letters ect.

Thats all I have for now. Have a good one.

FF

We (RCR Para Coy) would like to be able to send a platoon to the reunion if we can get the authorization and the transportation arranged. It‘s a lot of talk right now but there‘s still plenty of time between now and P hour.

Back