• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANFORGEN on Pay and PIL

Just received an email from the PIL team letting me know that my file has been corrected and is entered in the PIL system.
I thanked them and let them know I would be patiently waiting now that I know it is being in the queue for processing.
:nod:

misratah500 said:
So that's what those points are for

And just wait until you cash them out on retirement from this fine Site.

Loachman said:
And just wait until you cash them out on retirement from this fine Site.

Could we ask for half our MPs now, and half when we leave?

Good2Golf said:
Could we ask for half our MPs now, and half when we leave?

Can I lock part of my MPs in the Afghan Ops game instead of investing in RRSPs?  ;D

kratz said:
Can I lock part of my MPs in the Afghan Ops game instead of investing in RRSPs?  ;D

Yes but you're choice will be irreversible... :bowing: ;D

recceguy said:
I just retired.

Let's see how long it takes to show up. 8)

I retired at the beginning of September last; it came in the last week of December.

Just spoke with the cell supposedly handling severance pay for released members. I released in January of this year. My file was audited and sent to them on 22 July.

The clerk I spoke with informed me that they are currently processing files for members who released in July...of 2012. It could be quite awhile before they get to my month.

Does anyone know what month the PIL Team is currently working for active members?

0tto Destruct said:
Just spoke with the cell supposedly handling severance pay for released members. I released in January of this year. My file was audited and sent to them on 22 July.

The clerk I spoke with informed me that they are currently processing files for members who released in July...of 2012. It could be quite awhile before they get to my month.

That is not the impression we were given in all the briefs leading up to the election of the PIL.  We were told that yes, there was a separate chain for releasing members which was to be streamlined and fast in delivery and therefore those of the audience who were getting out over the next year or so (which would be you Otto) were better served to let it come at release as it would be quick.  Someone obviously over estimated their performance capabilities.

I put in for my 100% in January, or whenever.  It's being delivered to me on the 15th.

Back