• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANFORGEN on Pay and PIL

Almostthere

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
60
Base on the last update, 15-10-2013, they are working on files received on 5 March 2013..

Also I dont want to ruin your day but the fact that you submit you`re paper in the first week of March mean that they have received you`re file ;). Its all about when your OR send it.. :)

You can, if you want, send an email here. +DMCA 4 PIL Team@CMP DMCA@Ottawa-Hull and they can tell you if they have you`re file in hands.:)
 

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
1,769
Points
1,060
Almostthere said:
Base on the last update, 15-10-2013, they are working on files received on 5 March 2013..

Also I dont want to ruin your day but the fact that you submit you`re paper in the first week of March mean that they have received you`re file ;). Its all about when your OR send it.. :)

You can, if you want, send an email here. +DMCA 4 PIL Team@CMP DMCA@Ottawa-Hull and they can tell you if they have you`re file in hands.:)

Anyone got a civvie email address for them? Not all of us have access to the DIN.
 
E

eastcoast99

Guest
recceguy said:
Anyone got a civvie email address for them? Not all of us have access to the DIN.

They last stated to me that every two weeks the website would be updated, the last update was two weeks on the 7th October  ago with the same numbers as appears today with last weeks date.
 

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
1,769
Points
1,060
eastcoast99 said:
They last stated to me that every two weeks the website would be updated, the last update was two weeks on the 7th October  ago with the same numbers as appears today with last weeks date.

Here, I'll rephrase that last part for you.

"Not all of us have access to the DIN."
 
E

eastcoast99

Guest
recceguy said:
Here, I'll rephrase that last part for you.

"Not all of us have access to the DIN."

I am so sorry!, I hit the wrong quote, I hit yours by mistake, sure hope it didn't put you out to much!
 

Eye In The Sky

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
3,092
Points
1,160
Maybe if someone is at work they can look up that mailbox in the GAL and see if there is an associated SMTP email address.  And PM it to him.  :nod:
 

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
1,769
Points
1,060
Eye In The Sky said:
Maybe if someone is at work they can look up that mailbox in the GAL and see if there is an associated SMTP email address.  And PM it to him.  :nod:

Already done, but thanks.
 

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
1,769
Points
1,060
eastcoast99 said:
I am so sorry!, I hit the wrong quote, I hit yours by mistake, sure hope it didn't put you out to much!

Nope, I just consider the source.

eastcoast99 said:
You are obviously missing my point, and to be honest, I really don't have the time to try and make you understand it....This forum is really starting to look a lot like facebook, too much drama, when you want to state an opinion or ask a question...there is always someone looking to argue. So this is my last post. To the others on here that are sincere and understand a question or opinion , I say Thank You! To the rest, good luck!
 

med711

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Almostthere said:
Base on the last update, 15-10-2013, they are working on files received on 5 March 2013..

Also I dont want to ruin your day but the fact that you submit you`re paper in the first week of March mean that they have received you`re file ;). Its all about when your OR send it.. :)

You can, if you want, send an email here. +DMCA 4 PIL Team@CMP DMCA@Ottawa-Hull and they can tell you if they have you`re file in hands.:)

Thanks Almost there appreciate the update - yes I realize that there is a delay between the OR and Ottawa (luckily files at ASU Toronto were sent as mbrs filled them out and were not left to collect like in other units)

I appreciate the email address and would have gone directly to the sources however like I mentioned I have no DWAN access at this time -- oh well it will be a nice surprise when it happens however i had hoped it would be before the end of the year only because i filled out all the tax forms and that was part of my original delay in submitting my PIL :(

 

med711

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
10
thank you Chtulhu - very kind!!

It is not easy not having DWAN access even trying to get info on the xmas flight for families was a challenge today that now requires me to call the Adj of the movement company in Trenton - seems some CF mbrs are just isolent and lazy!

thanks again!
 

Gramps

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
med711 said:
thank you Chtulhu - very kind!!

It is not easy not having DWAN access even trying to get info on the xmas flight for families was a challenge today that now requires me to call the Adj of the movement company in Trenton - seems some CF mbrs are just isolent and lazy!

thanks again!

If you need info on these flights, ask me via PM and I can help you out.
 

Gramps

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
Eye In The Sky said:
Always helping out those in need...just like The Littlest Hobo!  ;D

Well, you know me. Theres a voice that keeps on calling me, down the road that's where I'll always be............
 

med711

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Thanks everyone I actually got the flight info from a colleagues who's deployed - but did speak to someone in Trenton today about the staff and how insolent they were.  The individual I spoke to was great and are going to address the staff issues.

As for the PIL thankfully I emailed Ottawa -- turns out my sheet was lost and never made it to Ottawa despite the OR saying it was sent.  Now they have to make sure only my election was lost and not the whole lot that was sent at the same time... :( Oh well...nothing can be done about it now...I believe I am now file #46704 :p
 

stokerwes

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
110
med711 said:
As for the PIL thankfully I emailed Ottawa -- turns out my sheet was lost and never made it to Ottawa despite the OR saying it was sent.  Now they have to make sure only my election was lost and not the whole lot that was sent at the same time... :( Oh well...nothing can be done about it now...I believe I am now file #46704 :p
Same thing happened to me, I wonder how far back that will but us? It will come eventually now though as its at least in their system.
Here's hoping its sooner rather than later.
 

upandatom

Full Member
Reaction score
1
Points
230
It seems in the St. Jean area full payouts have been coming out since the 31 of September (well at least for one of my guys last name F), from what our clerks say it looks like St. Jean is doing it alphabetically and as of the 15th people with M from my unit were getting it, only deposited with your pay, after recieving an email from IDFC saying how much etc.

 

Almostthere

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
60
upandatom said:
It seems in the St. Jean area full payouts have been coming out since the 31 of September (well at least for one of my guys last name F), from what our clerks say it looks like St. Jean is doing it alphabetically and as of the 15th people with M from my unit were getting it, only deposited with your pay, after recieving an email from IDFC saying how much etc.

I wonder if PIL teams send an email to everyone that as been paid out ? Or is it just a random thing ?
Because it is the first time I hear about that.
 
Top