• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (CFAT) [MERGED]

I see, do you know if they are hiring intelligence officers this year? Also how long did it take you to get the initial call? I was supposed to get it a few days ago but did not and sent them an email.
I'm sorry if I was being unclear, I am being processed as an Intelligence Operator but am nowhere near close to being on the CL, let alone receiving a call. I'd really recommend asking your recruiter about this as I wouldn't want to speak on something I'm not confident about knowing for certain.

I'm sorry if I was being unclear, I am being processed as an Intelligence Operator but am nowhere near close to being on the CL, let alone receiving a call. I'd really recommend asking your recruiter about this as I wouldn't want to speak on something I'm not confident about knowing for certain.
Yea, no worries, I was told to email them, they did not say call. So I guess i'll just wait for the them to get back to me

I'm not sure anyone can bypass the CFAT.

But I'm not sure if that's what you're asking or why you quoted me.

Back