• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Federal Election 44 - Sep 2021

The old "someone must have forgot to update my itinerary" on the new National Day for Truth and Reconciliation when everyone will be judged for what they spent the day doing.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is spending the first National Truth and Reconciliation Day on vacation in Tofino, B.C., with his family, despite his official itinerary placing him in private meetings in Ottawa.
No surprise. Optics of a situation mean nothing to this clown. And why should they? He still gets votes from his cult regardless of what he does.

So I've done my patriotic chore and voted. I did this solely because I feel its not right to bitch about how stupid politicians are unless you have voted. The choices in my riding were dismal although the CPC support here is so strong that a dead monkey would win for them.

While I've believed ever since the writ was dropped that this election was nothing more or less than a vanity project for the dumbest Trudeau put on earth and that calling an election in the middle of a pandemic was proof positive that he is the dumbest, I didn't realize the true extent of the stupidity until I actually got to the polls.

Ours was in a community centre where all the different polls had to funnel through a small entry room were we were all held up until our poll was free. We were then funneled through a narrow doorway where you were checked off and recorded for contact tracing (my guess is there will be a lot of calls in a week or two) and then sent to our respective polls to again wait in line. All the spaces set out were more like 4 feet rather than 6 feet apart and we were crowded like sardines. Yes there were hand sanitizers and everyone was masked but the mingling was far tighter than anywhere else I've been in the last year and, of course, no one checked for symptoms of infection or vaccination because ... voting is a right ... and why would we set up a special place for the symptomatic or unvaccinated?

Why anyone in Ottawa thought it would be a good idea in the middle of a new wave of a highly contagious variant to funnel all of the population of Canada through restricted places absolutely boggles the mind. And that's before you even consider the $600 million wasted on this boondoggle.

I really do hope someone sends a message to those dumbasses. Looking forward to tonight.

:mad:
Mail In works really well.

Mail In works really well.
At least half the time.

I got my mail-in ballot. My wife did not.

Elections Canada informed us hers was "in the mail".

If it is, we are still waiting for it.

At least half the time.

I got my mail-in ballot. My wife did not.

Elections Canada informed us hers was "in the mail".

If it is, we are still waiting for it.
So you got to figure that a lot of return ballots probably went AWOL too.
Or someone in a LPC campaign office was busy filling them out...

I’m going to go out on a limb here. I think he isn’t running in the next election. He knows it and he pretty much doesn’t care.

I’m going to go out on a limb here. I think he isn’t running in the next election. He knows it and he pretty much doesn’t care.
The one in 12-18 months which the LPC will likley lose or the following one in about 36 months when he comes back as saviour of the LPC?

Last edited:
A 3-gun competitive shooter
A Covid19 virus
Electoral reform
Meng Wanzhou
First Nations Warrior

Canadians want to know, what will the honourable Justin Trudeau dressup as this year for Halloween?

Remus said:
Why wouldn't he want to run and win in the next election?

Last edited:
A 3-gun competitive shooter
A Covid19 virus
Electoral reform
Meng Wanzhou
First Nations Warrior

Canadians want to know, what the honourable Justin Trudeau dressup as this year for Halloween?

Why wouldn't he want to run and win in the next election?
I think the people in the background are going to manoeuvre to have him step aside.

I think the people in the background are going to manoeuvre to have him step aside.
It will be interesting to see where in the Cabinet he places any likley leadership contenders. Will he set them up to succeed or fail?

That depends entirely on the CPC.

They dump O'Toole and put in another Scheer like candidate I think he runs again.

The people in the background know what the LPC was before Trudeau became leader.

It will be interesting to see where in the Cabinet he places any likley leadership contenders. Will he set them up to succeed or fail?
Freeland’s keeping her very prominent role. If there’s an obvious anointed successor for party leadership, it’s her. That’s not to say that’s how it’ll go, of course. But in the wake of a leader whose shine has worn off and whose feminist schtick has flopped, she could neatly neutralize some potential criticism levied against the party on those grounds.

I think that if they were, there'd be chirping leaks of that sort of thing already out there. Didn't take long for one of the national executive to chirp about O'Toole.

Given the silence, even among non-MSM & commentators who would sing from the mountaintops even the tiniest hint of such dissatisfaction, gotta go with this for now ....
The people in the background know what the LPC was before Trudeau became leader.

Didn't take long for one of the national executive to chirp about O'Toole.
Perhaps a female candidate might have a better chance?

According to Nanos Research.
It’s like a gender war, battle of the sexes… It’s very striking in terms of the division in our country when we look at ballot support based on gender.

If O'Toole were replaced, a Freeland-Ambrose election campaign would be epic!
Do you think Ms. Ambrose ( or Leswyn Lewis, for that matter ) would have stood a better chance than Mr. O'Toole against PMJT in the recent election?

( I understand the question is hypothetical, as is speculation of a future "Freeland-Ambrose election campaign". )

Back