• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Army music video

a_beautiful_tragedy, all I can say is that was simply outstanding. I can't think of any other word to describe that.

a_beautiful_tragedy said:
hey, i made this video...please have a look, thanks  :cdn:
http://media.putfile.com/a-soldiers-tribute

Quite good actually.  :salute: :cdn:

a_beautiful_tragedy:

Wow.. Very well done! It even tugged on the heart strings, which I think is a good response to a great video.

a_beautiful_tragedy great job on the video really awesome and heartfelt nice job!! :salute:

wow, thank you very much everybody, i didnt realize that i would get so much feedback.
thank you very much for watching the video and thank you for your comments.
kyle
:cdn:

Dude that is badass...get mroe clips of that cool sh*t brah.  Flippin sweet.

Pte Bell :skull:

Nice video, it's to bad most of the dead are in there twenties.  Its a shame they died so early. :salute:

WOW
That is one of THE BEST homemade tributes I have ever seen.

I got all teary in my office here - well done - and thanks for sharing

muffin

a_beautiful_tragedy

at the end of the slide show theirs a typo "staint peter" if i remember.

but its a great clip!!

a_beautiful_tragedy

GREAT work on the slideshow.  The images really work well with the music and I see most of the pics are also from our Combat Camera website. 

Here is another rather poignant one from the repat of Sgt Short and Cpl Beerenfenger:

http://www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca/netpub/server.np?find&catalog=photos&template=detail_e.np&field=itemid&op=matches&value=5187&site=combatcamera

Wow!! Awesome video....but it doesn't show the true canadian Forces; You need to show more wogs counting mukluks in QM, and more fat lazy combat arms types falling out and puking after running slow paced 2.5 km runs that take them 30 min to finish......Other than that Great Job!! Keep up the good work....

those videos are excellent..

a_beautiful_tragedy I don't have any problem saying I got a little lump in my throat on that one... very poignant

Cheers
    Josh

- as to the two guys who got banned? oh well.... some people need to learn the fine art of Tact....

hey, thanks alot to bad i missed that one its a really nice one too.

And thank you everybody for taking the time to watch the video, i only hope that this video will reach at least one of the family members of the fallen soldiers so they can see that we thank god everyday that there are people such as their loved ones brave enough to serve and die for this great country.  :cdn:

combatcamera said:
a_beautiful_tragedy

GREAT work on the slideshow.  The images really work well with the music and I see most of the pics are also from our Combat Camera website. 

Here is another rather poignant one from the repat of Sgt Short and Cpl Beerenfenger:

http://www.combatcamera.forces.gc.ca/netpub/server.np?find&catalog=photos&template=detail_e.np&field=itemid&op=matches&value=5187&site=combatcamera

Back