• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Army music video

ThatsLife

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am currently putting together a video which consists of clips from various videos i've found on the Canadian Army. I've already started on it, and it's alittle fast paced and alittle more action going on than there was in the original video. I've just been searching for videos out there and most of them are of the Americans in Iraq and i've seen enough of those.

so here's the video:

http://media.putfile.com/An-un-finished-video-I-put-together-of-the-Canadian-Military

It's not quite finished yet, so there'll be alot of blackness afterwards  :p

I just want some feedback, maybe what I should change or add or if anyone knows of any other videos of the canadian military, any branch, whether it be air force or navy...would be great.

The videos which i've used so far (and I plan to put them in the credits):

"Operation Apollo video"
"BMQ Video"
"3_PPCLI"
"JTF-2 Training"

I think you are off to a great start. I have often wondered, while listening to different tracks, about how a military video could be set to them, but I haven't got your skills. Anyway-good work, and good luck. Look forward to seeing the finished project!

Cheers

DEFINETELY off to the right start. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project for sure.!

:salute:

Yeah man that was cool. Im looking forward to seeing the whole thing when its done. Should be quite the bang at the end  ;D

Actually, that wasn't half bad, and by 'half bad', I mean pretty good.  Keep on it, try to get some more airmobile, airborne, amphibious stuff if you can, people love that stuff and experiment with some different music tracks.  I'm kinda' excited to see the finished product, and by 'kinda', I mean I am. ;D 

not too shabby!  I think I might have a few clips kicking around, I'll take a look and let you know.

the real question is why dont they use something like that as a recruiting commercial or something? looks good so far!

I surely have a tank firing video.. I'd have to dig it up if you need it. Quick one, done on my sony digicam.

That's really good.  I like the music and the flow of clips.  Must have taken a while to synchronize them with the music.  Look forward to seeing the final copy!

Excellent job on the music video. Keep up the good work. Check out the Army.ca website for other videos. Who is the music from by the way?

OK.....I'm an idiot ;D....I meant the Army News website.....also the Combat Camera section on the CF website.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm glad all of you like it so far, it's great news to me.

I'm hoping to get this finished off before I head to BMQ on Friday, and since I have nothing to do tonight--it's looking good  ^-^

Posted by: nsmedicman 
Insert Quote
Excellent job on the music video. Keep up the good work. Check out the Army.ca website for other videos. Who is the music from by the way?

Song:    Sum41 - Grab The Devil By The Horns

Everyone is free to add me to msn if you have any video clips to contribute

Once again, thanks for all the positive feedback!

I didnt watch the others, but the infantry one is a bit outdated. a video should show the newest and coolest of all the gear, not stuff that was used back in the 80s.

by the way, great work on the video you are making, makes me wanna rejoin !

http://www.break.com/articles/tankbuster.html

Tank buster for you maybe you can use a bit

Fantastic start.

You have the sync set up perfectly. Keep up the fanstastic work and I wish I had your talent!

GF

The videos which i've used so far (and I plan to put them in the credits):
A lot of "EXERCISE Robust Patricia" clips I see... 2 PPCLI.
Post the completed video when you can, good luck.

Back