• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Army Game *LOOK*

D

DnA

I‘am on a mod team, with an army rsv(argyll‘s) an a former member of the CAR

still looking for texturers, coders, etc

Canadian Army Operations of the past decade, Bosnia up to Afghanistan, an poossibly as early as Cyprus

forums
www.cdnops.modforums.com

website
http://cdnops.moddb.com/ (work in progress still)

Hi, I wouldn‘t mind helping out but I‘m not sure
how much I can contribute.

I‘m currently employed as a programmer but it
has mostly been with MIS stuff. I have experience
in C/C++, Java and a little openGL (very little)

Beat me to it DnA!

kurokaze, that would be great! We are in need of a coder. Half-Life uses C/C++ as it‘s coding language and also OpenGL, but we don‘t need much (OpenGl that is).

Post on the forums or please e-mail me at aspearin@cogeco.ca or (msn) a_spearin@hotmail.com

If the game is set up where you get extracted have out vehicles break down and make the player E&E for 200 klicks a la bravo 2 zero.
;)

hey what kind of time requirements would be involved?

Well, it‘s just a modification, so nobody is getting paid and you can work at your own pace.

One of the Tour of Duty (www.tourofdutymod.com) mod coders is Rob Prouse who created the site www.commando.org - I could ask him to join and he could help you out for HL. Also, I can provide you with links to the SDK and tutorials. Primarily, the site to visit would be: http://collective.valve-erc.com

Well I dont have any coding exp. but I know people who do and even one that used to work for Bioware, and I know 3-4 expert modelers for 2D and 3D.

I myself, Im only good at writing concepts and history and schematics to be used for creation and for player reference...

Well if you are interested at any of these people I know gimmy a holla! Ill see what I can patch you guys up with!

And in btw im Co-Administrator of an online gaming network....so lemmy know! :)

Thanks Drez! If you know anyone in the HL community that would be willing to model for us (players and weapons).

Drop by our forums and we can see what you can do for us! Thanks.

i don‘t know if anyone of you guys play Ghost Recon, but a buddy of mine has done quite a few mods for it. has anyone ever played Sabre Teams or Canadian ops? they were made by a guy named Bajabravo. he was a Captain in the Ontario Regiment.

i got to Beta Test some stuff for him. pretty impressive, his soldier skins gained him alot of respect within the community and Baja‘s a good guy all around.

anyways, if you guys are looking for beta testers, my msn is bacardi_by_night@hotmail.com

Yeah I downloaded the Canadian skins off hiw website, they‘re awesome! :warstory:

alright, I‘m in.. I‘ll take a look at the SDK.. can‘t
say how much time I can devote to it though,
especially since I‘m supposed to start basic on
the 17th

but I‘ll try!

Back