• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Can you say Addicted?!

I think the worst part of this game is its not DWAN friendly.  I'm getting WAY to much work done due to this problem.  ;D

Task said:
I'm worried. I don't know if I'll make it 6 continuous months. I think I have Christmas covered, but I ma not so sure of spring break :(

I don't know why I'm bothering actually ... I know that I'm done with the streak in Jan when I deploy.

Ironic eh? Miss out on a medal in an Afghan Ops game because I'll actually be over there.

And heck, it's a long time to play consecutively for a mere +160ATD for a week.

ArmyVern said:
I don't know why I'm bothering actually ... I know that I'm done with the streak in Jan when I deploy.

Ironic eh? Miss out on a medal in an Afghan Ops game because I'll actually be over there.

And heck, it's a long time to play consecutively for a mere +160ATD for a week.

Ouch, and so close to 180 days...

160 ATD is actually a lot. With mine over 300 I almost always get 300+ Int on a mission, 50% of the time.
Though for me I am on dossier 43 (only 7 left) now so I am not sure what ATD will do to help me later.

Good luck and safe travels in the new year.

Task said:
Ouch, and so close to 180 days...

160 ATD is actually a lot. With mine over 300 I almost always get 300+ Int on a mission, 50% of the time.
Though for me I am on dossier 43 (only 7 left) now so I am not sure what ATD will do to help me later.

Good luck and safe travels in the new year.
An update should be eventually made that increases opportunities for us higher level folk. I would imagine it would be a global update, so more Int targets, level 6 medals, more missions, etc.

crooks.a said:
An update should be eventually made that increases opportunities for us higher level folk. I would imagine it would be a global update, so more Int targets, level 6 medals, more missions, etc.

Looking forward to that. Not a "top guy" but I have maxed out some medals

Army Vern

I hope God blesses you and grants you a safe return :salute: By the way what's the Afghan equivalent to "chaps"? >:D

Larry Strong said:
... By the way what's the Afghan equivalent to "chaps"? >:D

Burquha.  I'm coming back as a changed woman.  ;D

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you!!

Been playing for 10 minutes and seem to be addicted already.  Dam facebook games, lol.  Thanks to the devs.

Welcome to the game and forums, sent you 300 milpoints to help feed your addiction.  >:D

Back