• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CADEX Tactical Grip C7/C8

I6 is still in Iraq...
  However Mike I got your PM -- coming back at ya.

While knowledge flows effortlessly -- the effort of levitating one out of my gun safe to him is a little tough from this far.  Maybe from the business class lounge in Dubia?  ;D

What company produces the new foreward pistol grip?  I know who makes the bolt on rail system (2 inch length), but anyone who already has one attached should take some precautions.  First, the supplied hardware should be used as instructed, but be sure to use "lock-tite" on the washer.  Also, ensure that it dries completely for about 24 hourse prior to use.  If you don't use this, it is possible for the bolts to back themselves off.  But, could someone just tell me who makes this grip?

I like it, but...

What's the point of the thing being able to fold forward?

Why is there a proprietary cavity for surefire flashlight batteries only? It should be for any kind of battery small enough to fit in there.

Those pre-formed knuckle grips are too big for us 5'5" battle gnomes.

That locking detente switch pokes out just enough to make it uncomfortable to hold

When you tighten the slot headed screw to attach it to the rail, it pushed out the other side of the grip. And it's sharp enough to cut yourself.

"bitch, bitch, bitch"

It's pretty damn rugged... more so than most OTS purchases.

I haven't used it much but I think it work OK, not the best but OK. it was great on the PWT 3 when you have to shoot those burst at 25m, it gave me unparalleled control when firing full auto. And as for the quality I can't really say much 'cause I haven't used it in the bush yet. Oh and its awesome to have on a march because it gives you something more comfortable for your hand to naturally grab on to.

:cheers:

I don't like that the grip folds no need for that.Also when attached to the handguards its not solid there's play, slight movement from side to side.

Yea I know what you mean. I just live with it though. I'm just tempted to go out and but my own foregrip rail system but
I dont think the NCOs or the  (officers) would let me use it.

I'm probably going to get a new grip rail system before I deploy in Feb.Might even get an EO tech.

ya on tour they might not have to much of a problem, I'd try and get the eotech issued thought, those god dam thing are really expensive.

Now just think if CADEX made a scope mount  ::)

Kevin; It would be perfect for the Elcan that way they could blame something when the scope loses it's zero or otherwise fails.

Or just falls of during quick ambush drill and you spend an hour doing extended file sweeps to find it :rage:

it's nice the government is finally starting to push (seemingly insignificant but hugely combat effective kit) through the system to combat units... but man that grip is JUNK.  Why does it need to fold?  that prolly is half the cost of the bloody thing right there.  It doesn't stay tight on the weapon if you're bashing it around or firing a lot of rounds... and there's nothing better than when you kick open a door and your grip comes right off.  Plus it's a good 2cm away from the actual handguard which i find uncomfortable and akward.  In addition the squareness of it with the finger ridges makes it pretty akward when swivelling your weapon to your left and right, your hand moves all over and you don't keep as solid a grip.  I got a tortion bar grip from CAA and it's lighter, simpler, holds more, sturdier, shorter and just plain better.  Since it's cyclindrical your hand can rotate it's grip around as your arm position changes and a series of small ridge rings give a much better hold than the cadex grip.  Plus it's snug against the handguard making it feel more a natural extension of the gun rather than a gun on a stick.

Running a grip from the issued handguard is just plain idiotic.It is not made to handle the tourqe that is applied and will fail. Why the twits at DLR and CTS don't understand this is beyond  any reasonable bounds of common sense.

Got to revive this post. :)

When you guys got issued with the CADEX grip -- did the rail come with the grip or was it from a different vendor? It's not the Diemaco/Colt-Canada rail, is it? Could you check out who is the manufacturer of the rail?

PS. The Dave's store in New West has a new web-site and it's www.dstactical.com :)

Back