• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CadetPat field uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouyin2000 said:
You can find OD combat slip on tabs that say CADET. The canteen at Vernon Army CSTC sells them

yeah that would work well too, I've seen a few cadets from the other corps that works out of our armoury wearing them too, but only on the ODs, I havent seen any of them wearing cadetpat

ouyin2000 said:
You can find OD combat slip on tabs that say CADET. The canteen at Vernon Army CSTC sells them
          does anyone know how to get them (other than Vernon) or anyone who has 'em are willing to sell them? :salute: :cdn:

Well I don't know how you guys do it but the CO of my corps. has allowed us to wear any (accept dessert) camies, that includes real cadpat (we got a place in the province that you can buy it), the civi cadpat you can buy at any army surplus, British Camies, American Camies(including marpat if you can get it), I even have a pair of Russian Camies I wear. No one has "CadetPat" or Cadpat slip on's. Before I saw this I hadn't even heard of CadetPat.
                                                   C/Pte. M. Legare

P.S. Don't complain or argue, cuz its just what we do.

C/Pte. M. Legare said:
Well I don't know how you guys do it but the CO of my corps. has allowed us to wear any (accept dessert) camies, that includes real cadpat (we got a place in the province that you can buy it), the civi cadpat you can buy at any army surplus, British Camies, American Camies(including marpat if you can get it), I even have a pair of Russian Camies I wear. No one has "CadetPat" or Cadpat slip on's. Before I saw this I hadn't even heard of CadetPat.
                                                   C/Pte. M. Legare

P.S. Don't complain or argue, cuz its just what we do.

hehehehe.....where oh where should I begin????

I see many pages of useless REMOVED & Moaning in the near future....unless a mederator blows a blood vessel and goes postal on us.

Caleix

p.s- DUCK AND COVER!!! :warstory:

And I believe this may be a good place for a 'time-out' lock.  Check back in case the thread is ever reopened.

I would normally say "if you have something constructive to add, contact a Moderator", but the likelihood that there is new and constructive material to add to this thread is low.

Remember, swearing in the cadet forums is prohibited.

Hello, I'm sorry is this has been asked but, If CADETPAT is meant to look like this , http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/36904.0
Then how come it looks like this..? http://www3.telus.net/aclc/ I'm just wondering because i was going to order some, but if it looks like but the ACLC site shows it as, no thanks...the picture on the Army.ca fourms was better.. so does it look like what the ACLC's sites shows it as?

-Tweed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back